Please join your neighbors to kick off the summer grilling season at the
“DECK OUT THE DECK” PARTY
Sunday, June 3rd
5 o’clock in the evening
On the 345 Sun Deck (3rd floor)
- Bring your own main course to grill.
- Bring a side dish, salad, or dessert to share.
- Beer, wine, soda, juice, and water will be provided!
The 345 Social Committee and Landscape Committee are joining forces to inaugurate new planters and plantings on the Sun Deck and to raise money through a raffle to enhance the Sun Deck even more. Come see the plans for the future!
Raffle tickets will be available beforehand and at the party. Pledges for tickets will be accepted at the front desk, and you do not have to be present to win. Prizes will include gift certificates to many local businesses. Some of the prizes are:
- $25 to Siena by Maria Coffee
- $30 to Zapatista
- $25 laundry card at 345
- $25 to Aaron’s Apothecary
- $25 to the Austrian Bakery
- $25 to Starbucks
- $25 to Two Sparrows restaurant on Diversey
- A Market bag, 2 crepes, $20 towards Market purchases and a tour with our very own Laura Sterkel of Green City Market (including introductions to farmers and vendors)
- 2 CUBS tickets (compliments of Debbie Maue of Jameson Realty)
Raffle tickets are $10 each or five for $30.
All proceeds benefit the enhancement of our 345 Sun Deck—including extending the wall along the west side of the deck.
Fill out ticket pledges today at the front desk!
Enter the Bean Bag Tournament!
We hope to see you all there to kick off the start of a beautiful summer!
The next regularly scheduled Board of Directors Meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 20, 2012, following the Unit Owners Budget Meeting scheduled for 7:00 PM in the 345 Lobby.